Mattia Guadagnini is an Italian motocross rider and the newest addition to the Husqvarna Factory Racing squad.
Having won his World and European 125cc titles on Husqvarna machinery, the young Italian is feeling right at home, as he heads the team into the premier MXGP category.
- 2021 – 4th in the FIM MX2 Motocross World Championship
- 2020 – 2nd in the FIM EMX250 Motocross European Championship
- 2019 – FIM EMX125 Motocross European Champion
- 2019 – FIM EMX125 Motocross World Champion
- 2018 – 2nd in the FIM EMX125 Motocross European Championship
- 2018 – 2nd in the FIM EMX125 Motocross World Championship